Full spectrum white light provides useful light for photosynthesis across the 400 nm to 700 nm wavelengths, which is also referred to as Photosynthetic Active Radiation (PAR). Additional Far Red light (700 nm - 800 nm) influences plant growth and development (morphology). Full spectrum white light also provides comfortable lighting for workers within the space, which may allow growers to reduce or eliminate additional light sources within the growing space.
Full-Spectrum Vegetative mix (FSV) is designed with added blue light for strong growth and development in the vegetative stage.
Full-Spectrum General (FSG) distribution contributes to overall photosynthesis to improve yield.
When flowering is a growth emphasis, Full-Spectrum Flowering (FSF) distribution supports both improved flowering and overall growth. Designed with an emphasis on the red and far red ranges, FSF, combined with your expertise, improves both quality and quantity of flowering yields.
The Partial-spectrum Vegetative mix (V1) provides only red and blue wavelengths conducive to photosynthesis. V1 is designed for the vegetative growth stage of plant life, and is considered robust enough to support the entire plant growth cycle, if desired.
The partial-spectrum Flowering mix (F1) is designed to nurture and support improved flowering. The heavy emphasis of red and far red wavelengths serves to promote reproduction and flowering in a wide variety of plants.
• Indoor grow house
• Code gauge steel construction for durability to withstand shipping and
raising/lowering of fixtures during the growth cycle
• End caps include hemmed edges for ease of handling
• Fixture provides easy access to electrical components via removal of channel cover
• Tool-less access with one quarter-turn fastener
• Oversized access plate conveniently mounted on back of channel for easy access
to wiring compartment
Electrical /Optics -
• Optical design provides one-for-one replacement of a 600 Watt high pressure
sodium/metal halide with substantial energy savings; see Comparison CGS to HPS
table for additional details
• Available in narrow 84° or wide 100° distribution
• Easy center driver cover allows tool-less access to electrical components for modular
• Access cover in channel for easy wiring access
• Voltage options: 120V-277V
• 368 W
• 3.07 Amps @ 120 VAC
• 1.33 Amps @ 277 VAC
• Full spectrum white LED contains wavelengths from 400 nm to 800 nm
• Three spectra for vegetative, flowering and general growth: See Horticulture
Spectrum Reference Guide
• Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF) output (est.)
• Vegetative fixture: 751 μmol/s
• General fixture: 730 μmol/s
• Flowering fixture: 703 μmol/s
• Up to 55°C ambient operation; see table provided for details
• Listed to UL 1598 standard for light fixtures
• Damp Location Standard
• DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified. Please refer to the DLC website for
specific product qualifications at www.designlights.org
• Five years from date of purchase