LED Commercial Lighting
Acciaio Eco LED
ACCIAIO ECO LED is the evolution of a luminaire class. The simplicity of ACCIAIO ECO LED, combined with its structural integrity, make it a suitable product to be installed in particularly harsh conditions, thanks to the degree of protection. The ACCIAIO ECO LED is rated IP66 for installation in wet location and dust filled environments. It also suitable for wash down areas with high psi.
ACCIAIO ECO LED utilizes high efficiency LEDs. Its micro-prismatic tempered glass diffusor ensures maximum luminous efficiency without glare. The housing uses 24 gauge rolled steel. The superior steel construction with high pressure static powder coating makes it resistant to corrosion. Specially designed terminal compartment and polycarbonate end cap allows easy access to wiring. Installers are not required to open the ACCIAIO ECO LED housing to complete their installation. This results in quicker and more accurate installation, while reducing labor costs.
The use of steel as a compatible and beneficial element, in respect to the environment, is due to the total recyclability, the high percentage of reuse and recovery and the current regulations in place that encourage responsible recycling programs.
120V and 347V available
ACCUPAK LED WALL MOUNTED SECURITY LIGHTING
The AccuPak WP3 series luminaire is an energy efficient LED security light ideal for entryways, tunnels, loading docks and other applications where a wide light distribution is desired. The LED light source delivers uniform light and extremely long life with a fraction of the energy used with conventional light sources. AccuLiteTM LED engines carry a
5 year limited warranty.
Optics The AccuPak WP3 comes standard with a molded
glass lens that distributes the light evenly and reduces glare. The glass lens is gasketed and secured mechanically, eliminating the need for silicone sealants and simplifying maintenance.
Hinged Door Integral cast-in hinges allow installer full access to the wiring compartment • The door is keyed to prevent accidental removal
Construction Die cast aluminum, bronze polyester powder coat finish, glass lens • Silicone rubber gaskets
• Stainless steel external hardware
Easy Installation Locators for 3 1/2” or 4” outlet boxes
• 1/2” conduit entries on the sides
Electrical The luminaire is equipped with one LED
driver with universal 120-277V. Optional 347V is available
• Operating temperature range is -40oC (-40oF) through 40oC (104oF) • Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 20% Max
• Power factor > 0.90 at full load, 115VAC, 230VAC
• Surge protection to 10 kAmp
Finish Bronze polyester powder coat finish
Certification UL1598, CSA C22.2 250 • Suitable for
wet locations • Union made
Selectable lumens from 3000-6000 Lumens, 20-30-52W replaces a traditional 175W MH to 250W MH
ACE UP DOWN
The ACE UP-DOWN 100-230V wall-mounted fixture can only be connected to a 120V power supply. This makes it suitable for use on the outdoor wall of a home, garage or shed. The two LED light sources direct a light beam upwards and downwards. The ACE UP-DOWN 100-230V is available in two colors: Rosé Silver and Dark Gray.
Aero LED High Bay
Ovid Aero LED luminaires have the familiar look and feel of traditional high bay luminaires. With a diffused anti- glare lens and a 17,000 lumen package to replace a existing 400 HID and 4100K color temperature, the Aero is ideal for retail, industrial, or commercial applications. As with all Ovid products, the Aero comes packaged with 90 CRI for high color rendering, a industry first.
This luminaire is ideal for retail, industrial, commercial, or other large indoor areas.
Construction/Finish- Available in White or Black.
• Die cast aluminum housing provides excellent thermal transfer to extend component life.
• Diffused anti glare lens
• 90 CRI high color rendering produces vibrant colors perfect for high reds in applications such as meats in grocery stores and clothes in retail.
Uses only 150 Watts of energy while replacing a 400 Watt HID unit.
Area Light with Pole
The Philips Keene Area Light LED features energy saving LED technology ideal for pole mounted area lighting applications. Area Light LED comes with a Type 4 distribution in a high lumen package, providing up to 25,000 lumens.
• Lighting installations for side and top mounting of luminaires with effective projected area (EPA) not exceeding maximum
allowable loading of the specified pole in its installed geographic location
• SHAFT: One-piece straight steel with square cross section, flat sides and minimum 0.23” radius on all corners; Minimum yield of 46,000 psi (ASTM-A500, Grade B); Longitudinal weld seam to appear flush with shaft side wall; Steel base plate with axial bolt circle slots welded to pole shaft having minimum yield of 36,000 psi (ASTM A36)
• BASE COVER: Two-piece square aluminum base cover included standard
• POLE CAP: Pole shaft supplied with removable cover when applicable; Tenon and post-top configurations also available
• HAND HOLE: Rectangular 3x5 steel hand hole frame (2.38” x 4.38” opening); Mounting provisions for grounding lug located behind gasketed cover
• ANCHOR BOLTS: Four galvanized anchor bolts provided per pole with minimum yield of 55,000 psi (ASTM F1554).
Galvanized hardware with two washers and two nuts per bolt for leveling
• Durable thermoset polyester powder coat paint finish with nominal 3.0 mil thickness
• Powder paint prime applied over “white metal” steel substrate cleaned via mechanical shot blast method
• Decorative finish coat in bronze.
Internal protective coating available
SQUARE STRAIGHT STEEL
Includes 1 x 20' bronze pole and 1 x 200W 120V LED keene head.
An airy and sculptural interpretation of the art of exquisite hand lettering, Calligraphy evokes swirling script flowing across the page – as if right from the artist’s instrument. At its core are two powerful LED light engines surrounded by floating bands held in place by thin, curving lines.
Contemporary Arrow LED Vanity
The LED vanity series is ideal for applications in residential, commercial, hospitality, university and multifamily settings.
With a sleek design, 3000K & 90 CRI for true skin tones as well as a 50,000 hour maintenance-free LED life, the Contemporary Arrow LED Vanity provides style, reliability, and the quality illumination needed in vanity applications.
CULTIVAIRE™ LED HORTICULTURAL LIGHT
Full spectrum white light provides useful light for photosynthesis across the 400 nm to 700 nm wavelengths, which is also referred to as Photosynthetic Active Radiation (PAR). Additional Far Red light (700 nm - 800 nm) influences plant growth and development (morphology). Full spectrum white light also provides comfortable lighting for workers within the space, which may allow growers to reduce or eliminate additional light sources within the growing space.
Full-Spectrum Vegetative mix (FSV) is designed with added blue light for strong growth and development in the vegetative stage.
Full-Spectrum General (FSG) distribution contributes to overall photosynthesis to improve yield.
When flowering is a growth emphasis, Full-Spectrum Flowering (FSF) distribution supports both improved flowering and overall growth. Designed with an emphasis on the red and far red ranges, FSF, combined with your expertise, improves both quality and quantity of flowering yields.
The Partial-spectrum Vegetative mix (V1) provides only red and blue wavelengths conducive to photosynthesis. V1 is designed for the vegetative growth stage of plant life, and is considered robust enough to support the entire plant growth cycle, if desired.
The partial-spectrum Flowering mix (F1) is designed to nurture and support improved flowering. The heavy emphasis of red and far red wavelengths serves to promote reproduction and flowering in a wide variety of plants.
• Indoor grow house
• Code gauge steel construction for durability to withstand shipping and
raising/lowering of fixtures during the growth cycle
• End caps include hemmed edges for ease of handling
• Fixture provides easy access to electrical components via removal of channel cover
• Tool-less access with one quarter-turn fastener
• Oversized access plate conveniently mounted on back of channel for easy access
to wiring compartment
Electrical /Optics -
• Optical design provides one-for-one replacement of a 600 Watt high pressure
sodium/metal halide with substantial energy savings; see Comparison CGS to HPS
table for additional details
• Available in narrow 84° or wide 100° distribution
• Easy center driver cover allows tool-less access to electrical components for modular
• Access cover in channel for easy wiring access
• Voltage options: 120V-277V
• 368 W
• 3.07 Amps @ 120 VAC
• 1.33 Amps @ 277 VAC
• Full spectrum white LED contains wavelengths from 400 nm to 800 nm
• Three spectra for vegetative, flowering and general growth: See Horticulture
Spectrum Reference Guide
• Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF) output (est.)
• Vegetative fixture: 751 μmol/s
• General fixture: 730 μmol/s
• Flowering fixture: 703 μmol/s
• Up to 55°C ambient operation; see table provided for details
• Listed to UL 1598 standard for light fixtures
• Damp Location Standard
• DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified. Please refer to the DLC website for
specific product qualifications at www.designlights.org
• Five years from date of purchase
Dokstar Series LED loading dock lights require 97% less electricity, far less energy than traditional xtures while accomplishing the same lighting task. DokstarTM Series LED dock lights combine energy savings with maintenance free longevity and quality.
Dokstar fixtures are perfect for industrial, manufacturing and warehousing
• Designed to illuminate tractor trailers up to 53’ for loading and unloading
• Excellent for any application requiring long life and low maintenance costs
• 100,000 hrs LED life (L70)
• Listed to UL1598 for use in wet
locations • IP66
DVSTV 0-10V Commercial LED Dimmer
- Now available - 0-10VDC dimmer with 3-way functionality for 3rd party 0-10V fluorescent ballasts and LED drivers, no seperate power pack required.
Experience Human Centric Lighting
Chisel human centric lighting enables your vision and health to seamlessly integrate into your interior design with soft volumetric illumination. With multiple sizes, directional gradients, patterns and controls in a cost-effective solution, Chisel is your recessed ambient lighting of choice.
Chisel reveals the shape and dimensionality of light with soft directional gradients and textures adding depth and character to any design, while removing any previous design rules! Design a simple or complex pattern - pure design freedom and expression.
Chisel has advanced dimming with nLight & nLight AIR controls, Mainstream Dynamic Tunable White and Static White for even more design options.
Let your creativity take shape!
The Tunable White CCT Contrast employs 2700 to 6500K color temperatures in opposite directional gradients. The result? A splash of color and contrast, allowing the designer to create accents, clusters and patterns.
Key applications include:
Schools & daycares allowing color to tune with the time of day or activity such as relax mode, allowing the tunable light to help calm kids. Exam mode would allow color to tune up to help in a focus mode and create awarness.
Offices applications would allow color of the panels to change throughout the day, allowing a exterior like feeling inside the office. Research has shown human centric light can increases employee morale, productivity.
Its the Psychology of light & colour!
Great example of Human Centric Lighting:
Touchscreen Lighting Controllers
Fresco is an integrated touchscreen lighting control solution delivering seamless control of traditional line-voltage dimming, switching, 0-10V, DALI, nLight®, and DMX for RGB and tunable white fixtures. The visually appealing design has a glass-to-the-edge look that enhances commercial environments with a thin profile and robust aluminum frame. The Fresco Touchscreen integrates with building management systems (BMS) through BACnet/IP to trigger scenes and set levels for zones, channels and groups.
The Fresco Touchscreen is ideal for dynamic spaces that require the unique combination of performance and architectural design such as hotel lobbies and ballrooms, conference rooms, museums, retail stores, houses of worship and restaurants.
Flat Panel PROMO
Flat panel LED light source designed to replace a standard ceiling tile.
This low profile LED luminaire provides an estimated 50,000 hour LED life at L70.
Available in 2 x 4, 2’x2’ and 1’x1’ sizes. Mounting comes standard for grid ceilings, adjustable 50” aviation cable for suspension mount, surface an recessed wall/ceiling mount kits are offered. An optional dimming systems are available for one or multiple units for dimming down to 10%.
The perimeter of the Planex is enclosed by an extruded aluminum frame with a white paint finish. Layers of light shaping diffusers provide effective and uniform light distribution without hot spots.
Ideal for offices, banks, retail, hotels, restaurants, schools and hospitals.
MECHANICAL: Extruded aluminum frame with a white powder coat finish.
ELECTRICAL:Driver operates 100V-277V, 50-60HZ.
INPUT POWER: 44W for the 2x2, 22W for the 1x1. DIMMING: 0-10V dimming to 10% comes standard with 2'x2'. Not available with 1'x1'.
LEDS: White LEDs are offered in 3000K, 4000K colour temperatures. Over 100,000 hour LED life at L70.
FluxGrid Recessed LED Panels PROMO
Recognize the meaningful differences from standard flat panels to the revolutionary flux grid!
As you shift towards LED for everyday use, it's easy to spot the distinctive value that FluxGrid recessed luminaires extend to you.
Discretely designed air return option uses the lens retainers, so it's less noticeable to those in the space
Access to LED boards and drivers from below the ceiling increases maintenance convenience
Accepts an optional integral emergency (EMLED) battery for standby light in the event of power loss
Accepts an optional integrated sensor for automatic occupancy sensing
3800 lumens for the 2 x 2 and 1 x 4 packages, 4800 lumens for the 2 x 4, plus 4100K color temperature allow for design flexibility
FLUXSTREAM LED LINEAR
Philips FluxStream 4' LED Linear is a new, high performing luminaire delivering smooth diffuse light ideal for light industrial, commercial, and residential applications with the unparalleled energy efficiency of Philips LED light engines.
A versatile product family that can be specified in a great range of lighting applications
The FluxStream LED family has multiple reflector/shielding options and is easily adapted for continuous row installations. It is applicable to virtually any linear lighting application from commercial, warehouse and industrial facilities to office, municipal and retail environments.
Provides uncompromised lighting performance versus fluorescent alternatives
FluxStream LED achieves similar light levels to fluorescent strips while using up to 33% less energy. A carefully designed thermal system and stringent LED testing ensures that FluxStream LED delivers consistency not only from luminaire to luminaire but also over the lifetime of each fixture.
Delivers reliable performance, even in cold conditions
FluxStream LED luminaires deliver consistent light from -20oC to +25oC (+30oC suspended).
4'= 4000 lumens
8'= 8000 lumens