Indoor 10' LED Tape Light Kit
Fabia is an indoor 12" LED tape light. It provides ample illumination for effective residential, retail and light commercial displays. Fabia is ideal for decoration of ceilings, wall or contour marking, backlit signs, undercabinet, in-cabinet, toe kicks, and task lighting. It can be linked for continuous uninterrupted lighting.
- 12″ linkable section
- 1.3W per 12″ section
- 18 LEDs per 12″ section
- 45 lumens per 12″ section
- Colour Temperature: Warm White (3000°K ±100°K)
- Linkable up to 30′ (39W) max. Includes 10'
- Constant current driver every 4″
- Self adhesive backing
- 120° viewing angle
- 90 CRI for near perfect colour rendering (perfect for foods such as meats and fruits)
Kit Includes (1) of each:
Indoor LED class 2 constant voltage driver with hardwire box for use with 24V LED fixtures.
- For use with power feeds equipped with 2.1 DC Jack
- 60W max.
- Power output: 24V
LED Power Feed
- Power feed for use with indoor normal output / high output LED tape lights
- 12″ nominal length
- 2.1 DC Jack for connector to LED driver or LED hardwire box (sold separately)
- Self adhesive backing for tape
- Extend distance between LED tape lights for up to 12′
- Easy wiring - pre-spliced
- Perfect for jumping from one end of a ie. stove break and the continuation to the other cabinet
- Connects tape light to low voltage ends