Cordless rotary hammer drill
The story of FEIN is the story of the invention
of power tools.
Extremely compact and high-performance cordless rotary hammer drill with an impact energy of 2 J for drilling in concrete up to 3/4 in [20 mm].
- Fast work progress, thanks to brushless motor with high impact energy.
- Work without getting tired, thanks to the compact design and low vibration.
- Protection of the user and the tool through the safety coupling and overload protection.
- Combination hammer with three functions: hammer drilling, drilling and chiseling.
- Brushless motor with 30% greater efficiency and long service life.
- 80 holes (3/8  x 3 in [75 mm]) with one battery charge (5 Ah).
- Setting the 2-11/16 in [68 mm] power outlet holes with drill bit in masonry.
- Optional drilling dust nozzle for low-dust work.
- Low-vibration work with only 472 in/s² [12 m/s²].
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and the machine from overloading, overheating and deep discharge.
- 3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee, including battery and charger.
- The battery capacity can be read directly on the battery.
2 Lithium-ion batteries with ALG 50 rapid charger.
Drilling dust nozzle for wet/dry vacuum cleaner. Low-dust drilling on all common wall and ceiling surfaces. For suction hose with 1-3/8 in [35 mm] diameter.