The FANBOS blankets a very large area by constantly moving air to create an expansive comfort zone. As a result, the big ceiling fan can create an evaporative cooling effect of three to four degrees throughout the facility. During the heating season, The FANBOS can destratify uneven temperatures that can be in excess of fifteen degrees from ceiling to floor. This results in significant energy savings since the heating system cycles less frequently.
- Six aluminum airfoils contoured for maximum air movement.
- DC motor for quiet performance and low operating cost.
- 5 speed forward and reverse with remote control (wall mountable).
- Control multiple fans with one remote within 50’.
- 1/4” powder-coated steel and anodized aluminum chassis resists rusting and corrosion even in cold and damp environments.
- Standard with a 1” diameter downrod mount with 3 lengths: 12”, 24” or 36”.
- Easy installation with standard ball hanger design.
- 48” lead wires.
- 120 volt.
- Damp rated.
- 5 year warranty.