OFR Series Overfloor Raceway
*OFRBC-8 sold in packs of 8' lengths
Wiremold OFR Series Overfloor Raceway System provides four-channels of capacity and access to a wide range of power, communications, and A/V connectivity options in the smallest, lowest, narrowest, ADA compliant profile available in overfloor raceway systems. This system installs over existing floor coverings and is both tamper-resistant and installer-friendly, making it an ideal solution for relocatable or permanent installations where access through floors and ceilings is not an option.
- Lowest profile overfloor raceway available in the industry.
- Attaches directly to floor covering, no need to alter carpeting, tile or wood.
- Multiple channel base provides space for power, communications and A/V requirements.
- Multiple options for communication and A/V connectivity. Open system device plates can accommodate a wide range of devices from leading communication and A/V providers.
- Installs in open space areas where in-floor or ceiling distribution are not accessible.
- Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines for ADA Standard 4.5.
OFRBC-8 Overfloor Raceway Base & Cover 4000
OFR11 90° Flat Elbow
OFR48-2 Two-Gang Device Box
OFR48-4 Four-Gang Device Box
OFR10IW In-Wall Entrance End Fitting
OFR89-4000 4000 Series Raceway Transition Fitting
4000 4000 Series Raceway