Philips Hadco LumiLock GX3 LED
LED retrofitting has never been easier for urban post tops
LumiLock GX3 LED was designed for new installations or as a quick retrofit solution for Philips Hadco post top luminaires. GX3 will help you to beautify and add a sense of well-being and security to your outdoor space while at the same time offering energy savings and sustainability.
Why LumiLock GX3 LED?
Lighting can play an important role in transforming the look of an outdoor space. Whether you are looking to create a unique identity for your town, school campus, or shopping area, Philips Hadco has a energy efficient solution for you. Philips Hadco’s LumiLock GX3 LED engine is an ideal alternative to HID sources and will provide significant energy savings. It provides a quick and simple retrofit solution while maintaining excellent light levels. This solution also creates a maintenance friendly fixture that provides 80,000 hours of life. The Refractive Globe GX3 LumiLock LED offers two optical distributions and a range of style choices to suit any application.
32 LEDs 120V
64 LEDs 347V
- Sealed, glass lens; IP66 rated
- Symmetric and asymmetric distribution patterns (field adjustable)
- 3000K, 4000K or 5000K color temperatures (CCT) available
- Minimum 70 color rendering index (CRI)
- Smart Select electronic driver 120 - 277V or 347 - 480V; 50 - 60 Hz; auto-sensing
- ETL and cETL listed
- 5 year extended warranty
- Built in surge suppression (10kV / 10kA)