Authentic Pizza Redefined
The Fornotteca Duetto can cook Neapolitan-style pizza in under 90 Seconds. It reaches an ideal cooking temperature of 700°F in less than 5 Minutes vs traditional wood burning units which require 3 hours to reach cooking temperatures.
Perfect for golf resorts, restaurant patios, catered events, or in the comfort of your own backyard.
Also Cooks Wings, Ribs, Vegetables, Chicken, Salmon, Shrimps and More.
- Dual cast iron burners (100,000 BTU’s combined)
- High-heat retention cordierite pizza stones (top & bottom).
- Thermal shock resistant - will not crack with rapid temperature change
- 16” diameter bottom stone rotates with motor
- Lubricated industrial bearings
- Turntable and shaft are forged to create a seamless piece
- Durable rotisserie motor (plug-in or 2 D-sized batteries)
- Individual left & right flame control knobs
- Safe & convenient push buttons for both igniter and motor
- Oven can be lifted from cabinet for counter top use (see pictures below)
- Rotating stone to cook pizza evenly
- Side handles stay cool for safe moving & lifting of the oven
- 4 Locking swivel caster wheels
- Removable stainless steel shelf
- Stainless steel main door with handle (conceals propane tank)
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty (must fill Product Registration form)