LED 3-Puck Kit
A 2 watt per LED puck maintains a cool to the touch LED. The LEDs are rated for 50,000 hours. The opal glass shield provides for even lighting.
This LED puck light is available in warm white (3000°K) colour temperature, providing 130 lumen output per puck, 120° beam angle.
Any two puck lights may be linked together with a maximum distance of 52". Up to ten pucks from a 12V DC in-line driver (24W max) maybe linked in-line (maximum distance from driver to last puck is 10m (33')).
These pucks can be surface mounted or recessed. Surface mounting is achieved with the included mounting ring (mounting hardware included), while recessed mounting is achieved with the pressure clips provided on the puck light.
• Three LED puck lights
• One 6' power cord
• One 12V (24 watt max) in-line LED driver
• Five port wiring hub
• Mounting hardware
• Rotary switch
- Includes three White LED puck light fixtures, one 24W low voltage transformer with wiring hub, one 6ft polorized power cord and one rotary ON/OFF switch
- Surface mounted or recessed
- 1.8W per Puck
- Tempered glass shield
- Opal Lens for even lighting
- LEDs are cool to the touch; will not discolour or overheat
- 50,000 hour average rated life per LED
- 1 LED per puck; Light output: 105 lumens
- Run up to 10 pucks from an in-line transformer (24W max.) using a 5-port wiring hub and/or by daisy chaining (maximum distance between two pucks is 52″)
- Maximum distance from the driver to last puck is 10 m (33′)
- Not for use with dimmer
- Includes mounting hardware