3" Sulmo LED w/95CRI & Soft Glow- Soffit Lighting
HEALTHY LIGHTING- SAY NO TO BLUE LIGHT
Sulmo directional LED recessed lighting fixtures take recessed lighting to the next level! With 360° a0K-3000K WHdjustabability provides ample light control, while utilizing Ovid's High Color Rendering for near perfect color. Areas for residential such as kitchens and closets will be vibrant in color. Further Soft Glow creates the ultimate dimming experience, creating a warming effect. As FEATURED ON CIYTLINE
Introducing the Sulmo a unique design, packed with Ovid's high colour rendering technology in a gimbal design with 30 degree tilt and 360 degree rotation. Air-Tight without housing needed and fits where no other recessed fixture can.
Recessed 3" gimbal round LED with integral driver in connection box.
Ideal for soffit lighting, as these are damp rated!
Industry leading 95 CRI for near perfect color rendering technology
Soft Glow Dims from (model 3K) 3000K -1800K & (model 4K) 4000K -3000K
Directional beam - great for sloped ceilings and not only highlighting artwork, but down so with vividly stunning colours
Driver inside connection box - no junction box needed
Fast & easy to install - save on labour
Type IC rated - no housing required
1 3/4" Thin - Install Where Ceiling Space Is Limited.
Paint: oil based spray painted - scratch resistant and smooth finish.
Every single driver is powered for a minimum of 24 hours together with the fixture that it is shipped with.
Every LED is visually checked before and after the PCB is mounted on the fixture. Strict binning to ensure consistent light colour.
100%-10% unique healthy warm dimming.This fixture is compatible with industry standard ELV dimmers.
4" Sulmo LED w/95CRI & Soft Glow
HEALTHY LIGHTING- SAY NO TO BLUE LIGHT
A serious step forward in High Definition lighting featuring Soft Glow technology for softer and more natural dimming. AS FEATURED ON CITYLINE
The official replacement to the traditional 4" Recessed housings
Brighter 900 Lumen package
Soft Glow Technology (dim from 3000K to 1800K)
Soft Glow Technology (dim from 4000K to 3000K)
IC, DAMP, WET, RATED
95 CRI for healthy colors
38 degree optics
Insulated & Airtight Rated
ELV dimming (down to 10%) or TRIAC Dimming (down to 25%)
30 degree adjustability with 360 degree rotation
Ultra-low-profile LED under-cabinet fixture
eW Profile Powercore is a direct line voltage, under-cabinet LED fixture for common task lighting and display case applications. Warm White 3000K and 4000K available color temperatures please specify in notes upon check out, eW Profile Powercore is suitable for new installations and retrofits requiring superior illumination quality and dramatic energy savings. With an ultra-low-profile housing, three fixture lengths, versatile jumper options, and housing colors to match any environment, eW Profile Powercore offers an unprecedented level of design flexibility and ease of use.
Dimming capability — Patented DIMand technology offers smooth dimming capability with select reverse-phase ELV-type dimmers. Suggested Dimmer: MAPRO
- generation 3
- hardwire Box and 6" cord required for every power connection point ie romex NMD
Flat Slim Light
Lithonia LED flat downlight provides an cost effective, easy and quick downlight solution without the traditional frame and reflector. Perfect for installation in existing showers and closets to low ceiling basements applications with the benefits of energy saving LED technology.
4" design with an impressive 700 lumens and 90CRI for true healthy color rendering. Round version now with selectable 3000K,4000K and 5000K and matte white finish. Square version are 3000K only with semi baffle design.
1. Flange: aluminum, painted white.
2. Lens: diffuser is used for smooth and diffused light pattern.
3. Junction Box: steel, 4 7⁄8" x 1 1⁄4" x 4 1⁄8" Clip attached on the side of the J-box to connect with fixture or new construction plate to meet NEC (National Electric Code). J-box also has key holes on the side for mounting on joist
4. Connector: locking power connection is used to connect J-box and fixture. Standard length of the connection is 16" (400mm).
5. Ceiling cutout: installation template on adhesive backed label is supplied with the product. 4" round: 4 3⁄16" (106mm) diameter.
6. Gasket: foam gasket supplied with fixture.
7. Please note not ideal for soffits, as the lights shines out not down. Ideal for basements and showers.
Economy LED Lamps
Contractor Economy Brands.
Allowing you to focus light where it matters, our LED reflectors will not let your colors fade. Choose from many sizes, color temperatures and beam distributions to create the perfect lighting with consistent lamp to lamp color.
The LED filament lamps distinguish themselves by their sparkling white light, blending perfectly with crystal chandeliers and modern style fixtures as well as more vintage looks. The LED filament victorian style lamps have an amber coating which provides a warm light that resembles the ambiance created by incandescent lamps.
3.5" Sulmo Ray LED w/95CRI & Soft Glow
HEALTHY LIGHTING- SAY NO TO BLUE LIGHT
Sulmo Ray- The evolution of recessed lighting- As FEATURED ON CIYTLINE
Regressed 3 1/2" LED with integral driver in connection box included.
Soft Glow technology creates an exciting experience for dimming LED, from functional light to warm and relaxation light. 3000K dims down to 1800K while the 4000K version dims down to 3000K allowing Kelvin temp changes.
Shallow 3" depth is great for limited ceiling spaces.
IC & airtight
95 CRI- true color rendering, while removing harmful blues typically found in LED lighting, with natural high reds (R9)
Interchangeable optics from 60 and 35 degrees for perfect lighting scenes.
LED Tape Light & Accessories
LED-TP1-12 is an indoor 12" (305mm) LED tape light. It provides ample illumination for effective residential, retail and light commercial displays. LED-TP1-12 is ideal for decoration of ceilings, wall or contour marking, backlit signs, under-cabinet, in-cabinet, toe kicks, and task lighting. It can be linked for continuous uninterrupted lighting. For indoor use only (dry location). Low wattage ensure long lasting stick.
Low Voltage Splice Kit
LED-TP-BL-EL Flexible LED tape extension leads, for use with single colour LED indoor tape light, 24V connecting tape to low voltage wire for multiple new connection points.
40W Driver provides up to 30' runs (requires MAPRO non wifi or ELV+ caseta wifi dimmer options)
96W Driver provides up to 30' x 2 parallel runs (requires RRDF6AN dimmer)
The Hi-lume Premier 0.1% Constant Voltage Driver (L3D0) is a high-performance LED driver capable of controlling up to 96 W of 24 V- constant voltage loads. This driver provides smooth and continuous dimming down to 0.1% low-end. It is ideal for use with strip lighting in applications such as coves, under or over cabinet lighting and pathway lighting. The driver is UL® Listed with an integrated wiring compartment and can be mounted up to 150 ft (45 m) away from the load.
65867 series EXTRUSION / 210 / RECESSED /8' /ALUM /STD 66343 with frosted lens
Silver 8' length
1 1/32 width
7/16 inches height
3-Wire Fluorescent/LED (120–277 V~) RRD-F6AN-DV-WH 6 A Neutral Wire Dimmer for 96W Driver
Caseta ELV+ PD5NE
Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and more (Smart Bridge required)
Compatible with dimmable LED, ELV, MLV, incandescent and halogen bulbs
Easily replaces existing switch and installs in as little as 15 minutes (neutral wire is required) works on 40W Driver
Maestro PRO LED+
Dimmer Phase-selectable dimmer for LED, ELV, MLV and incandescent lamp loads.
Indoor 10' LED Tape Light Kit Now with 40W Lutron Driver
Fabia is an indoor 12" LED tape light. It provides ample illumination for effective residential, retail and light commercial displays. Fabia is ideal for decoration of ceilings, wall or contour marking, backlit signs, undercabinet, in-cabinet, toe kicks, and task lighting. It can be linked for continuous uninterrupted lighting.
- 12″ linkable section
- 1.3W per 12″ section
- 18 LEDs per 12″ section
- 45 lumens per 12″ section
- Colour Temperature: Warm White (3000°K ±100°K)
- Linkable up to 30′ (39W) max. Includes 10'
- Constant current driver every 4″
- Self adhesive backing
- 120° viewing angle
- Dimmable (requires Lutron PD-5NE or RRD-PRO or MAPRO dimmer)
- 90 CRI for near perfect colour rendering (perfect for foods such as meats and fruits)
Kit Includes (1) of each:
LED LUTRON Dimmable Driver
Indoor LED class 2 constant voltage driver with hardwire box for use with 24V LED fixtures.
- For use with power feeds equipped with 2.1 DC Jack
- 40W max up to 30' of tape per driver
- Power output: 24V
- Extend distance between LED tape lights for up to 12′
- Easy wiring - pre-spliced
- Perfect for jumping from one end of a ie. stove break and the continuation to the other cabinet
- Connects tape light to low voltage ends
4" LED Gimbal Recessed Fixture (Round White)
Ibis Puck Lights
A 2.2 watt, 90 CRI LED puck maintains a cool to the touch LED. The LEDs are rated for 50,000 hours. The opal glass shield provides for even lighting.
This LED puck light is available in warm white (3000°K) colour temperature, with a high colour 90 CRI chip which provides 145 lumen output per puck, 120° beam angle.
Any two puck lights may be linked together with a maximum distance of 52". Up to ten pucks from a 24V DC in-line driver maybe linked in-line (maximum distance from driver to last puck is 10m (33')).
These pucks feature a slim 1" design, that can be surface mounted or recessed. Surface mounting is achieved with the included mounting ring (mounting hardware included), while recessed mounting is achieved with the screw in hole locations, provided on the puck light.
• Three LED puck lights with magnetic face plates
• One 6' power cord
• One 24V in-line LED driver non dim (optional dim driver sold seperate)
• Five port wiring hub
• Mounting hardware
- Includes three LED puck light fixtures, one 24W low voltage transformer with wiring hub, one 6ft polorized power cord.
- Surface mounted or recessed
- White Kit
- Black and Alum Kit (interchangable)
- 2.2W per Puck
- 90 CRI for high color and high reds, making it great in kitchen applications.
- Tempered glass shield
- Opal Lens for even lighting
- LEDs are cool to the touch; will not discolour or overheat
- 50,000 hour average rated life per LED
- 1 LED per puck; Light output: 145 lumens
- Run up to 5 pucks from the in-line transformer provided in kit (24W max.) using a 5-port wiring hub and/or by daisy chaining (maximum distance between two pucks is 52″)
- Maximum distance from the driver to last puck is 10 m (33′)
- Not for use with dimmer (unless optional dimmable lutron driver is purchased)
- Includes mounting hardware
- Up to 10 Pucks when used with Dim 40W Lutron Driver sold seperate