FEIN power tools for the Professional & Hobbyist
Fein’s battery set have been upgraded to 6AH
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with 30% greater efficiency and longer service life.
- 4-speed solid metal gearbox. Optimum speeds for drilling in metal and driving self-drilling screws.
- QuickIN accessory interface for all QuickIN accessories. Fast change between applications.
- Flexibility with the FEIN MultiVolt interface. Tool can be used with all FEIN Li-ion batteries (12-18 V).
- High torques up to 354  in/lbs[Nm].
- Optimal speed (2,500 rpm) in 4th gear for up to 1/4  in[mm] dia.
- Mechanical torque setting.
- Compact and lightweight construction.
- 550 screw applications (3/16 x 1-9/16 [5 x 40] in[mm] in wood) with one battery charge (3 Ah).
- Includes QuickIN solid metal drill chuck (1,062  in/lbs[Nm]) with carbide jaws and high clamping force.
- One charger for all voltage classes of FEIN Li-ion batteries.
- The battery capacity can be read directly on the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and the machine from overloading, overheating and deep discharge.
2-speed cordless hammer drill/driver
2-speed cordless drill/driver with brushless motor and QuickIN interface. Ideal for drilling up to 3/8  in[mm] in metal, stone and masonry.
4-speed cordless drill/driver
Smaller and lighter 4-speed cordless drill/driver with brushless motor and QuickIN interface. Ideal for universal drilling and bolt tightening up to 5/16 in[mm].