4-speed cordless drill/driver
The story of FEIN is the story of the invention
of power tools.
4-Speed cordless drill/driver with brushless motor and QuickIN MAX interface. Uncompromising power for drilling and tapping up to 12 mm and drilling with carbide hole saws.
- Fully encapsulated and dustproof brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with 30% greater efficiency and longer service life.
- 4-speed solid metal gearbox. Optimum speeds for drilling in metal and driving self-drilling screws.
- QuickIN MAX accessory interface for all QuickIN and QuickIN MAX accessories. Fast change between applications.
- High torques up to 796 in/lbs [90 Nm].
- includes QuickIN solid metal drill chuck (120 Nm) with carbide jaws and high clamping force.
- Optimal speed (3,850 rpm) in 4th gear for small diameters.
- Optimal speed (1,950 rpm) in 3rd gear for 8 mm dia.
- Cut threads efficiently in 1st gear.
- Suitable for carbide hole saws up to 25 mm.
- Electronic torque setting.
- Drives 3/8 x 15-3/4 in [10 x 400 mm] screws without pre-drilling.
- 2,200 screw connections (5x40 mm) with one battery charge (5Ah).
- One charger for all voltage classes of FEIN Li-ion batteries.
- The battery capacity can be read directly on the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and the machine from overloading, overheating and deep discharge.
- 3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee, including battery and charger.
2 Lithium-ion batteries with ALG 50 rapid charger.