Energy Storage System
EVERVOLT™ HOME ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM
Optimize your solar investment and create a more resilient energy future. With EverVolt you can store your
excess solar power for when you need it most or sell your surplus energy back to your local utility.
• Modular design with storage options from 11-17kWh to fit your needs*
• User friendly app to easily see your system’s performance
• Multiple operating modes
• Three main components for simple installation
• 10-year Panasonic warranty
What is EverVolt™?
•AC or DC coupled for new and existing solar systems
•11.4 or 17.1 kWh of energy storage –scalable to 102 kWh per home
•Lithium-ion battery technology using Panasonic’s 18650 battery cell used in many electric vehicles
•5.5 kW / 23A of continuous backup power per EverVolt
•Intelligent software to maximize your ROI
•Unique features including generator integration, high reliability, recyclability and faster availability shipping within 30 days.
Freight to Destination
EverVoltSystem: Inverter, Battery Modules, Enclosure, Hardware Kit, App
When to choose a DC System?
New PV systems
When to choose a AC system?
Existing PV system with inverters that are under warranty and prefer to use AC modules.
DC System Sizing
PV array sizing is governed by the inverter PV input
•1 x EverVolt = 6.5 kW DC
•2 x EverVolt = 13 kW DC
•3 x EverVolt = 19.5 kW DC
•Stacking systems to increase backed up load capability
•2 x EverVolt = 9 kW / 46A
•3 x EverVolt = 13 kW / 69A
An external generator can be used to power backed up loads when batteries reach 10% SoC
•Generator auto-start capability for electric start models
•Compatible with generators that deliver clean 240 VAC at 60 Hz. Single-phase and three-phase generators are not compatible.
•Should be sized to provide enough power and current for all loads.
•Minimum recommended size is 7.5 kW.
What can I backup during a power outage with oneEverVolt system?
•Cell phones / tablets / computers
What can I backup during a power outage with 2-3EverVolt systems?
Basic loads as per above plus:
•Small A/C units
•Small well / pool pumps
•Electric Vehicles (low charge setting)
•Additional heating elements (electric stove, toaster, espresso machine, etc.)
Other costs such as 3rd party electrician Installation Costs to be aware of (supplied by other) in addition to solar and batteries:
•Permitting and plans set: $700-1000
•Additional Materials e.g. Essential loads panel, conduit, cabling: $600
•Installation 1 day for two people: $1500
•Additional costs can include: length of wire run, hidden conduit, difficult in pulling loads to backed up loads panel
Intelli-Balance 100 Balanced Air Solution, Cold Climate ERV, 50 to 100 CFM
Intelli-Balance™ 100 is ideal for single family homes and multi-family units. It is a customizable, high performance, high efficiency Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) that’s designed to help you meet ASHRAE 62.2 requirements. This unique and cost effective Cold Climate ERV was engineered for total versatility and installation flexibility, in a cold climate zone. Now with Boost function, which can move the fan speed to high when activated.
- New! Occupant controllable Boost function. Moves fan speed to high when activated.
- Pick-A-Flow selector (50 to 100) CFM provides customizable airflow to create balanced, positive, or negative pressure within the home
- Exclusive built-in ASHRAE 62.2 timing function helps ensure code compliance
- MERV 8 filter included; optional MERV 8 and MERV 13 replacements available
- Engineered for use in any North America Climate Zone
Intelli-Balance 200 Cold Climate
Energy recovery ventilator with two (2) ECM motors and built-in SmartFlow™ technology.
- Two (2) powerful ECM motors with Smart Flow™ technology ensure predictable airflow
- Occupant controllable Boost function provides increased ventilation on demand
- Designed for single family dwellings and new airtight envelopes built to meet energy efficiency standards
- MERV 13 filter included for superior air filtration; MERV 13, MERV 8 and HEPA filter replacements available.
WhisperCeiling is available in 150 CFM, 190 CFM, 290 CFM, and 390 CFM all of them large volume ceiling mount fans that are time-tested and customer approved powerful, yet quiet and energy efficient solution. Ideal for light commercial applications, it incorporates a 6 in. duct adapter and can be used to comply with the latest codes and standards.
- Large volume CFM options designed for light commercial applications
- UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when GFCI protected
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, IAP, EarthCraft, California Title 24 and WA Ventilation Code
Whisper Ceiling Select Series
Panasonic WhisperCeiling DC Smart Flow 50-80-110 CFM Series
Ceiling Mounted Ventilation Fans
WhisperCeiling DC Precision Spot Ventilation Fan with built-in Pick-A-Flow™ speed selector switch allows you to select your required airflow (50-80-110 CFM). Features a ECM Motor with SmartFlow® technology and a Flex-Z Fast installation bracket. Can be used to comply with the latest codes and standards.
- Revolutionary ECM motor with SmartFlow™ technology for optimum CFM output with only 0.3 sones
- Pick-A-Flow™ Speed Selector – one fan, you choose the CFM (50, 80, 110 CFM models)
- Flex-Z Fast bracket provides flexible, fast & trouble-free installation, even from below the ceiling
- Elegant grille design compliments the aesthetics of any bathroom
WhisperCeiling® DC™ is designed to perform as rated. When the fan senses static pressure, its speed is automatically increased to ensure optimal CFM output. This feature provides peace of mind, as the installer doesn’t have to worry about compromising the fan’s performance, even with a complicated duct run.
Built-in Pick-A-Flow speed selector provides the unique ability to select your required airflow (50-80-110-CFM) with the flip of a switch.
Whisper Value Panasonic
WhisperValue DC The ideal Multi-Family Solution, 50-80-100 CFM |
FV-0510VS1 (price per)
Reintroducing WhisperGreen® Select™, our whole house IAQ solution with enhancements that will provide greater value to our customers. First, our improved single-hinged Flex-Z Fast™ bracket for more flexible, fast and easy installation. Other enhancements include a new elegant grille design, an environmentally friendly 26 gauge Zinc-Aluminum-Magnesium (ZAM) housing design and dual access junction box that helps simplify wiring in tight spaces.
- Customizable, all-in-one whole house precision ventilation solution ideal for use in the bathroom, laundry room, sun room, basement or garage
- Pick-A-Flow Airflow Selector; features a built-in speed selector (50-80-110 CFM model) combined with SmartFlow™ technology simplifies the selection process and ensures optimum performance to meet code and reduce callbacks
- New! Environmentally friendly 26-gauge Zinc-Aluminum-Magnesium (ZAM) housing design
- New! Improved Flex-Z Fast™; single-hinge bracket with added flexibility, fast and easy
- New! Elegant grille design complements the aesthetics of any room
Condensation Sensor Plug 'N Play Module
WhisperLine remote mount in-line fan for single or multiple inlets. Insulated housing prevents condensation and noise; tapered 6” duct adapter provides easy connection. Features five positions for installation. Joist or truss attachment brackets and suspension brackets included. Can be used to comply with the latest codes and standards.
- Remote mount in-line fan for single or multiple inlets
- Insulated housing to prevent condensation and noise
- Tapered duct adapter for easy connection
- Five positions for installation
- Joist or truss attachment brackets included
WhisperWarm DC ceiling mount fan/heater provides easy code compliance for the professional, while the homeowner/occupant enjoys a warmer, more comfortable and HEALTHIER environment, with enhanced heating technology that quickly heats up any bathroom. Indoor comfortability is becoming more important in today’s environment and WhisperWarm DC is the solution!
- Precision spot ventilation fan/heater incorporates a powerful ECM motor with Smartflow™ Technology for optimum CFM output
- Built-in 1600W Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) heater provides instant warm up for safe and reliable operation. Combined with a unique circulation grille with built-in diffuser, it provides even more advanced heating performance
- Pick-A-Flow ™ (50-80-110 CFM) combined with SmartFlow™ technology simplifies the selection process and ensures optimum performance to meet code and reduce callbacks
- Light option includes a 10W dimmable LED chip panel with <1W LED night light, JA-8 compliant for CA Title 24 (night light must be wired separately)
- Flex-Z Fast™ bracket provides flexible, fast and easy installation, even from below the ceiling