60KW Generator Pkg
60kw Generator LP 1PH (kohler or Briggs & Straton pending on lead time)
400A ATS S/E
Cold Weather Kit
Unit Comes PRE Commissioned
Reliable power for large residential or small business needs. When the power goes out during a bad storm or power failure, your 60 kW KOHLER® generator with industrial-grade engine keeps your home or business – from central air to sump pump to personal computers – up and running.*
In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power and keeps you connected to the things you love to do.
You get steady, high-quality power that protects your electronics from damage related to low-quality power sources.
We’ve got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and an aluminum enclosure that’s built to last.
Neighborhood-friendly, with weekly exercise volume that's similar to a normal conversation.
This generator's patent-pending innovations include a three-fan, automotive-style cooling system that keeps the sound level down.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- Powerful operation on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG); the 60RCLA provides 242 amps on natural gas and 250 amps on LPG
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity, with 60RCL at 144kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with extremely low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics and appliances
- Powered by Kohler KG6208 industrial-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Extremely quiet operation with sound at 61 dBA at full speed and 61 dBA at exercise (normal conversation level)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is standard
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, including simple terminal block for easy field connections