Latio LED Step Light with intuitive photocell
The Latio LED step light with cutoff optic is designed to provide accent light for residential, theatrical, or commercial applications. The IC-rated fixture is designed for installation in indoor or outdoor wall mount applications using standard junction boxes and for direct contact with insulating materials. Its modular design allows the fixture to be mounted in horizontal or vertical orientations.
Delivering modular flexibility for vertical or horizontal installations
- Intuitive photocell for daylight sensing to optimize energy efficiency
- Die-cast aluminum construction designed for use in IC or non-IC applications
- 3000K warm white standard, with 90 CRI- true color rendering while removes blue light for a relaxation color.
- Modular design allows fixture to be mounted in horizontal or vertical orientation
- Cutoff optic conceals LED and provides a unique light distribution pattern; utilizes two 2W high lumen LEDs
- Designed to mount directly in standard junction boxes: 2- by 4-inch or 4- by 4-inch fitted with a single-gang plaster ring 5/8-inch minimum depth
- UL Listed for indoor damp locations and through-branch wiring
- ADA Compliant
- Accommodates an input voltage of 120VAC at 60Hz
- Gradual auto on/ off feature based on exterior light levels.
- Currently available in Black only.