Wood Floor Boxes
The new 863 Series of Residential Wood Floor Boxes provides an excellent and cost-effective solution for power and communication requirements in open space areas.
Includes round PVC floor box, one 15A, 125V tamper-resistant duplex receptacle, one coax F connector, one RJ45 Category 5e connector, and brass duplex or aluminum opening cover plate with two flip lids or a decora flip.
- Dual service box. Provides duplex power and two ports of communication services in one compact, round, PVC box.
- Individual communication device cover. Provides individual device protection when device is not in use.
- Round design for better aesthetics. Ensures best possible finish for better aesthetics without the worry of properly orienting a square or rectangular shape in the floor.
- Aesthetic cover finish options. Cover assemblies available in both brass and brushed aluminum.
- For use on tile, carpet, or wood-covered floors.
- TopGuard protection. An integral design which keeps out water, dirt, and debris from the power compartment.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use. A wide selection of data and bezel options are available.
- Boxes and covers have been listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. to their standard UL514A, 514C, 514D, and Canadian standard C22.2.