EMT Steel 45° & 90° Elbow
Change the direction of a run of EMT conduit with this EMT 45° or 90° Elbow. It is designed with a large radius for easy wire pulling. It is made of galvanized steel for corrosion resistance.
- Enables a 45° or 90° change of direction in a run of EMT conduit
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel
- Large radius allows for easy wire pulling
- UL and CSA listed
- Usable indoors and outdoors
EMT Steel LB Set-Screw Conduit Body
Use the Type LB Set Screw Conduit Body to access a raceway interior for wire pulling, splicing or maintenance when working with EMT. Its copper-free, aluminum construction resists corrosion. Use indoor our outdoor.
- Grants access to the interior of a raceway for wire pulling, splicing and maintenance
- Copper-free, die-cast aluminum resists corrosion
- Use with EMT conduit
- UL and CSA safety listings
- For indoor or outdoor application
- Includes cover and gasket
EMT Steel Set-Screw Connectors
The EMT Set Screw Connectors are designed to connect and effectively bond EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes, load centers and other metal enclosures. Their bodies and locknuts are made with die-cast zinc alloy for strength and their set screws are made from zinc-plated steel. Their set screws' Tri-Drive head design works with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers.
- Connect and effectively bond EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes, load centers and other metal enclosures
- May be used indoors and in concrete-tight applications when taped
- Body and locknut made with die-cast zinc alloy
- Set screw made with zinc-plated steel
- Tri-Drive screw head design for use with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers
- Screw thread is designed to not vibrate loose
- Reversible locknut designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures
- CSA and UL listed for safety
Kwikon ENT Form Stubbies
Ease and convenience were a priority in the design of Kwikon ENT form stubbies. Contractors use our stubbies to create conduit stub-downs in concrete without needing to drill holes in the plywood form. Available in the original stubby design, the angled version and the Multi-Link, Kwikon form stubbies also protect the ENT from potential damage during the removal of wood forms.
The angled stubby gives you the advantage of positioning the ENT at a lower profile within the slab. It’s available in all sizes of ENT up to 1-1/2”.The Multi-Link form stubby is designed in convenient rows of three and feature a snap-together design which enables them to be configured in a variety of tightly grouped formations. It also features a thin removable film over the drop opening that prevents concrete slurry from seeping under the stubby during the concrete pour.
Both styles of stub down fittings are designed for direct connection to ENT on the horizontal by means of a patented six locking tab concrete-tight Kwikon connection.
A. ENT Fittings shall be manufactured of high-impact PVC.
B. ENT Fittings shall meet the following requirements:
- Six locking tabs located every 60º providing 360º contact.
- Locking tabs shall provide a conduit pullout of a minimum 175 ft-lb force.
- Concrete tight without the need for taping.
- When transitioning to EMT conduit, the transition fitting shall have six locking tabs for ENT connection and set-screw connection for EMT.
Kwikon Slab Boxes
A. ENT boxes shall be manufactured of high-impact PVC.
B. ENT Slab Box and Wall Box requirements:
- Slab Boxes shall be approved for the purpose and concrete-tight.
- Round Slab Boxes shall be approved for use with luminaires up to 50 lbs and ceiling fans up to 35 lbs.
- Round Slab Boxes shall have threaded brass inserts for the attachment of luminaires or ceiling fans.
- Slab Boxes shall have eight (8) integrally molded ENT hub connectors with six locking tabs for ENT raceway connection.
PVC Conduit Fittings
Scepter Rigid PVC Conduit pipe and fittings are nonsparking and nonconducting, thereby eliminating the most dangerous ‘second point of contact’ and ‘phase to ground’ faults.
One of the greatest benefits of PVC is its excellent chemical resistance. It resists attack by acids, alkalies, salt solutions, and many other types of chemicals.
Scepter Rigid PVC Conduit pipe and fittings are designed and engineered to be concrete tight in all weather conditions.