EMT Steel Insulated Set-Screw Connectors
The EMT Set Screw Connectors are designed to connect and effectively bond EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes, load centers and other metal enclosures. Their bodies and locknuts are made with die-cast zinc alloy for strength and their set screws are made from zinc-plated steel. Their set screws' Tri-Drive head design works with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers.
- Connect and effectively bond EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes, load centers and other metal enclosures
- May be used indoors and in concrete-tight applications when taped
- Body and locknut made with die-cast zinc alloy
- Set screw made with zinc-plated steel
- Tri-Drive screw head design for use with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers
- Screw thread is designed to not vibrate loose
- Reversible locknut designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures
- CSA and UL listed for safety
EMT Steel One (1) Hole Clip PER 100
The EMT 1-Hole Straps secure EMT conduit to wood, masonry or other surfaces that require increased load bearing. The straps are made of zinc-plated steel and designed for indoor or outdoor use. Strap positively snaps on the conduit when installed.
- Secures EMT conduit to surfaces for greater load bearing
- Zinc-plated steel resists corrosion
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- UL and CSA listed for safety and peace of mind
- PRICES PER 100 PCS
EMT Steel Set-Screw Coupling
With the EMT Set-Screw Coupling, you can safely join 2 pieces of EMT conduit together. This steel coupling is concrete-tight when taped. These couplings meet UL and CSA requirements.
- Joins 2 lengths of EMT together
- Made of steel electro-plated with zinc
- UL and CSA listed
- Concrete-tight when taped